SecurityNet is a Windows data and network security solution that allows you to exchange data or share files directly with your clients, colleagues and friends - privately and securely while protecting your data from snoopers and thieves.
Create your own private encrypted network over the Internet, and connect to anyone that you invite onto your network. And, everyone else can connect to each other - by invitation only.
- YOU choose your correspondents - customers, clients, business partners, friends.
- Point-to-point, peer-to-peer. No "cloud". No spam. No spies. No thieves.
- Just security and privacy.
Add more connections to your SecurityNet network in seconds, and start exchanging data with each other in total privacy over the Internet.
How to use SecurityNet?
As you install SecurityNet, you must choose a SecurityNet ID for yourself – this SecurityNet ID will become your contact name that you give to other SecurityNet users.
This SecurityNet ID must be unique – like an email address is unique, so your SecurityNet ID is unique to you.
Let’s say you want to communicate with 3 other SecurityNet users who also want to communicate with each other – Tom, Dick and Harry.
- You add Tom, Dick and Harry to your contact list
- Tom adds You, Dick and Harry to his contact list
- Dick adds You, Tom and Harry to his list
- And Harry adds You, Tom and Dick to his list.
Now, let's say Tom selects a file to send to Harry...
- SecurityNet will start looking for Harry’s SecurityNet.
- The "Send/Receive" processes sets up an encrypted tunel between Tom’s and Harry
- The file to be sent is encrypted, and the file is transferred securely to Harry
You install it. Your correspondents install it. Add your correspondent's name to the contact list. You are secure!
- SecurityNet creates your own private encrypted network over the Internet
- YOU choose your correspondents. No SPAM. No spies. No worries.
- Add more connections to your SecurityNet network in seconds, and start exchanging data with each other in total privacy.
And if you don't want to hear from Harry any more, just remove him from your contact list. Easy!
How do you work with SecurityNet?
You have multiple ways to invoke SecurityNet
- 1. Use the point-and-click screen to select your contact and the files to send. Or....
- 2. Use Windows to drag and drop files into a predefined SecurityNet folder. Or...
- 3. Configure your in-house applications to write their files to a SecurityNet folder.
In each case, SecurityNet automatically picks up your files, encrypts them, and sends them on their way directly to their destination. Point-to-point - no "cloud"..
SecurityNet will send a file of any reasonable size, assuming you have a fast enough network and sufficient bandwidth.