How to Install SecurityNet
My name is Ian Zatman.
I founded SecurityNet in 2017 to deliver privacy and security that email cannot provide, via a user-to-user encrypted data transfer service for a global audience of users where each user passes information directly to another user.
By directly we mean that literally.
- Your data flows from your computer to your contact's computer.
- No cloud or server in between you and your client.
- No opportunity for spies, hackers, governments to get at your data.
- Encrypted end to end with ever changing passwords.
- And even if they do intercept a transmission, all they get is garbage!
SecurityNet: When email and cloud storage is just not secure enough.
Please scroll down for video lessons that explain how to install and use SecurityNet
Video #1 : How to Install SecurityNet
Video #2 : Add to your Contact List, and Send/Receive files
Video #3 : How to use the Activity Logs
Video #4 : Send messages & an advanced method to send files