SecurityNet.global terms and conditions
These terms apply to subscribers of SecurityNet (the “Service”).
These terms explain how SNG Security Ltd operates the SecurityNet Service and the ways that you are permitted to make use of the Service.
About us, these terms and the SecurityNet Service
SecurityNet.global (“our Site“) and the SecurityNet Service are both operated by SNG Security Ltd (referred to as “we”, “us” and “our”). We are a company registered in England under company number 10811195 and have our registered office at 30 Charlotte Street, Manchester M14EX, United Kingdom.
If you have questions regarding these terms, you can contact us by email at email@example.com
The SecurityNet Service provides our subscribers with access to our server at www.SecurityNet.global in order to run the SecurityNet software (the “Software“) provided by SNG Security Ltd, Moor Lane LLC (Delaware, USA) and WeOnlyDo! Software (Croatia, Europe).
Changes to these terms: We may revise these terms by posting an updated version to this web page to reflect changes in market conditions affecting our business, changes in technology or our business model, changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements, and changes in our systems.
We ask that you check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you.
By registering to use our SecurityNet Service you confirm that:
- you will provide accurate and complete registration data and that you shall inform us of any changes in your registration data;
- you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- if you are acting for an organisation (such as a company or a partnership), you are authorised to enter into these terms for and on behalf of that organisation (in which case, references in these terms to “you” are to that organisation, and not you personally); and
- by accessing and using our site and the services on our site, and taking part in the Programme you are complying with all applicable laws and regulations in the country in which you are located.
Access & registration: We restrict access to our SecurityNet Service to users who have registered with us and who have an active subscription. Information on registration is in our website terms. When you select the option to use our SecurityNet Service, you will need to select a subscription plan and pay our fees, as described in sections 3.
We have the right to suspend or close any account with us and block your use of our SecurityNet Service and site, if (in our opinion) you have failed to comply with any part of these terms.
You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who use your account with us are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You are responsible for all use of your security details and your account. You must treat your username and password, and any other security details, as confidential, and not disclose it to any other person. You must also prevent unauthorised access to your account
OUR SUBSCRIPTION PLAN, PAYMENT & REFUNDS
Our SecurityNet Service is available on subscription plans of 1 month or 12 months in duration. You may download our software to, or configure a device for, the licensed number of devices.
The plans we offer, and the prices, are as shown on our site. You will need to select the subscription plan that best suits your needs. We can change our prices at any time, but changes will not affect any subscription that you have already paid for.
- All fees are charged and payable in full in advance unless we agree otherwise. All fees include VAT where applicable.
- We recommend that subscribers to have fully tested the SecurityNet Service via our Free Trial before purchasing a subscription.
- Should a refund be requested, we will refund the unused portion of the last recurring payment.
- You may cancel a subscription at any time.
You must pay us in the currency stated on our site. Payment can be made by the debit or credit cards, or through one of the payment gateways, shown on our site. If you setup a recurring payment, you authorise us to take payment in this way on an ongoing basis using the payment details you provide until you tell us to change your method of payment . if you wish to change your method or payment, or change your payment details, please tell us as soon as you can so that we can try to implement the change before subscription expires. If we are unable to take a recurring payment, your subscription will not be renewed.
If you wish to use PayPal to purchase a subscription, you must open an account with PayPal and abide by the terms of service of PayPal, which can be found here.
Please note that we sell our subscriptions in US Dollars. However, PayPal converts the US Dollar amount into the currency of your PayPal account. This means that your recurring payment may change due to the exchange rates on the day that the recurring payment is processed.
You may use our Site and any Software downloaded from our Site only for lawful purposes. Including, but not limited to the following, you may not use our Site or our Software:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- in any way which contravenes the virus and hacking provisions as set out in Clause (Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences).
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is directed to inciting or producing imminent conduct that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable and is likely to produce such conduct;
- to impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- to forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted through the system;
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” or “pyramid schemes”;
- to interfere with or disrupt our Site’s system or servers or networks connected to our Site’s system, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to our Site’s system;
- to collect or store personal data about other users without their knowledge; or
- to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities, promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals.
GRANT OF LICENSE
Intellectual property rights
We, SNG Security Ltd, are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our SecurityNet Service; Moor Lane LLC are are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the SecurityNet software; WeOnlyDo! Software are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the P2P component software . Nothing in these terms shall grant you any rights, title or interest in and to such intellectual property rights. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You must not use any part of the materials on our Site or the Software for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from us or our licensors.
If you copy or download any part of our Site or of the Software in breach of these terms, your right to use our Site, our SecurityNet Service and the Software will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Information about you and your visits to our Site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our Site or SecurityNet Service by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt, our Site, our SecurityNet Service the servers, equipment or network on which our Site or SecurityNet Service is hosted, any software used in the provision of our Site or SecurityNet Service or any server, computer or database connected to our Site or SecurityNet Service. You must not attack our Site or SecurityNet Service via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site or SecurityNet Service will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or SecurityNet Service or due to you downloading any software or material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
You must not reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Site, our SecurityNet Service or our Software in contravention of the provisions of these terms.
SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our Site or SecurityNet Service. Failure to comply with these terms constitutes a material breach of the terms upon which you are permitted to use our Site, our SecurityNet Service and our Software, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Site, SecurityNet Service and/or our Software with no refund;
- issue of a warning to you;
- legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
- further legal action against you; or
- disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The responses described in these terms are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Our SecurityNet Service and Software is provided on an “as is” basis without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its quality or suitability for any particular purpose. We hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity and make no representation or warranty, express or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose of our SecurityNet Service or the Software. To the extent permitted by law, and subject to the exceptions below, we hereby expressly exclude liability for all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity, any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by you or any user in connection with our SecurityNet Service and/or the Software, or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our SecurityNet Service, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if reasonably foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of, or damage to, your tangible property.
This provisions of this Clause 10 do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Our liability under or in relation to our Site, Software and SecurityNet Service in respect of all claims (whether for negligence, breach of contract or otherwise) will be limited to one month’s recurring subscription fee.
Links from our site
Where our Site or Software contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility or liability for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We may revise these terms at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these terms may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Site.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our Site or use of our SecurityNet Service or Software.
These terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England.
These terms and any document expressly referred to in them constitute the whole agreement between us and supersede all previous discussions, correspondence, negotiations, previous arrangement, understanding or agreement between us relating to the subject matter of any contract.
Each of us agrees that our only liability in respect of those representations and warranties that are set out in these terms (whether made innocently or negligently) will be for breach of contract.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: June 2017