My name is Ian Zatman. I founded SNG Security Ltd in 2017 to deliver privacy and security that email cannot provide.
Our SecurityNet service is an easy-to-use encrypted data transfer service for a global audience of users where each user passes information directly to another user.
And by directly we mean that literally.
- Your data flows from your computer to your contact's computer.
- No cloud or server or middle-man in between you and your client.
- No opportunity for spies, hackers, governments to get at your data.
- Encrypted end to end with ever changing passwords.
- And even if they do intercept a transmission, all they get is garbage!
SecurityNet: When email and cloud storage is just not secure enough.
Exchange confidential data with colleagues, clients, customers.
Eliminate your exposure to risk easily and conveniently.
How do we do this?
- Firstly, we don't store your data - unlike the big boys of this world!
- We connect you to your invitation-only contact just while your files are being transmitted.
- We never touch your data, other than to transmit files from you direct to your contact.
- The encryption passwords change every few seconds - even we don't know them.
- Only you and your invitation-only contacts get to see your confidential files.
- There is no cloud storage, no middle-man, no tracking, and no logging.
- Your business really is YOUR business.
SecurityNet installs in minutes, and users can grow a completely private encrypted user network from a couple of users to hundreds.
For those times when email and cloud storage is just not secure enough for your private files, we provide you with your own Private Encrypted User Network to effectively eliminate your exposure to risk, easily and conveniently.
The story behind SecurityNet
I have been an IT consultant for more years than I wish to think about!
On one assignment I designed security software for a major European Bank to secure and encrypt the transmission of payments instructions across insecure networks throughout Eastern Europe.
This was initially used in the bank's Regional Wholesale Banking Operations and then spread to the Payments & Cash Management department for wider use.
Originally called SecurityBlanket, the software required the resources of a major bank's IT department to install and maintain.
Then, around 2015, I decided to build a security service that secures and encrypts confidential data as it travels across the internet. This service would - and should - be made available to anyone, be it an enterprise, a smaller business or even individuals.
Advances in technology enabled us to finally succeed in producing a plug-and-play Security and Privacy system for any business to communicate and exchange confidential data with its clients.
And so was born...
SecurityNet: For Privacy & Security that email cannot provide.
Where each computer passes information directly to another.
No tracking - No logging - No snooping - No insecure "cloud".
SNG Security Ltd - founded in to provide the SecurityNet Service.
The story before SecurityNet
I have been working as a consultant since 1983 developing computer applications and software for a variety of companies in the USA, UK and Europe.
Clients include these companies:
- Pacific Bell, San Francisco
- Redwood Software, Sunnyvale, California
- Tandem Computers, Santa Clara, California
- Lloyds Banking Group, London
- Société Générale, Paris and London
- ING Bank, Amsterdam,
- ABN Amro, London,
- Barclays Capital, London
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch, London
- Kleinwort Hambros, London
In 1995 I co-founded Dais Associates Ltd with 3 colleagues (Dais standing for Dave, Andy, Ian and Simon) to develop software for banks using the HP NonStop Tandem platform as well as Windows.
Dais Associates was a member of the HP Business Partnership program.
Please note: Dais Associates software is now at end-of-life having been used by several major banks for over 20 years; it is no longer available for sale.
Dais software was taken up by a number of international banks including:
- Lloyds Banking Group
- Rabobank International
- Natwest GFM
- Société Générale
- ING Bank
- National Commercial Bank of Saudi Arabia
- Konsolidacni Banka, Czech Republic
SecurityNet.global and the services available through this site are operated by SNG Security Ltd
Registered in England under company number 10811195
Registered Office at 30 Charlotte Street, Manchester M14EX, United Kingdom.
For more information please Contact Us